Visual Editor for AML®
The latest version is 1.1a (June 21, 1999)
- AML Library - Shortcut Keys added
- List of known commands - MarkerAngle added
- AML Format function - leaves first line of the AML intact
- Routine Library - quirks removed
The latest version is 1.1 (March 8, 1999)
- Code Color Dialog - more colors to choose from, better interface
- Routine Library - For truly modular coding, save and retrieve your frequently used routine code. Don't rewrite it, just insert it in your AML from the library.
- Custom Headers - define a header once, the way you or your organization want it, new AMLs will have it automatically, or you can insert your default header in existing AMLs.
- Auto Update Headers - define your header sections, and update them automatically with calls, routines, variables, modifications date, and many more elements directly from the AML. A great documentation time saver.
- Auto-Populate the AML library - select multiple AMLs from a directory and load them all into the AML Library for future searches.
- Now VA tracks Symbol Sets - easy reference and navigation to every symbol set used in your AML.
- List all files referenced in your AML that are missing or can't be found
- Locate non printing characters that shouldn't be in an AML
- Variable Check - Check and correct variables that are misspelled or are not initialized
- Improved AML Library search, including: date, size, name and keywords
- The lists of AML elements that VA tracks can now be sorted alphabetically or as the elements occur in the AML.
- The Shift+Backspace shortcut (clears to the start of a line) has been changed to Ctrl+Backspace
- Reoccurring sub-AMLs are now properly tracked in the lists
- Speed of some functions has been improved
- Several bugs and quirks have been removed
- Several minor interface enhancements have been made
Version 1.05 (May 29, 1998)
- Menu Items added for New AML and New Text File
- Copy List contents to clipboard
- Loop Indentation routine improved
- Line Numbering improved
- Various minor bugs corrected
Version 1.04 (April 20, 1998)
- Supports AMLs over 32 kbytes
- Enable / Disable Colored Text. For very large AMLs, load time is improved when AML code is not color coded.
- Automatic timed backup - bug removed
Version 1.03 (March 12, 1998)
- Removed minor and obscure bug in the Replace routine
- Support file (comctl32.ocx) updated
- User selectable number (from 2 to 10) of most recent AML files are tracked. Previously, only the last 4 AMLs edited were listed.
Version 1.02 (March 3, 1998)
- Properly saves files when multiple files are open and the auto-save and backup-on-save features are enabled
- Launching AMLs from the Windows Explorer now works consistently
- Pressing the Enter key in the first line of an AML no longer causes an error
- Save sub-files in Windows and UNIX format (text, key, and menu files)
- Right click on an AML or sub-file to access a popup menu of handy editing tools (Cut, Copy, Paste, Undo, Select Line, Select All, Block Comment)